June 13, 2005

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M 44

I still think I'm in my early 20's, but I'm not. Maybe it has to do with not having any children. Maybe it is because I've always been into horse racing. Maybe it is because I haven't done much interacting with friends in person the last 4 years. Maybe it is the internet. Maybe it has to do with riding a bike.
I still have dreams that I'm in my 20's. I've dated a lot of chicks the last few months in my dreams. I have hair on the top of my head in those dreams too, and I'm sometimes married and sometimes separated and sometimes single.
Sometimes I'm in high school or university. It is like a Twilight Zone episode. When I go to sleep, I usually travel back in time.
Getting back to being 44. I may look it, but I don't feel it, until I actually do something too physical that is.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I'm 34. I can't believe I'm even an "adult." Thank G-d I don't have kids! I can barely manage to take care of myself. :)

    ReplyDelete